Bao, you willl be missed


My dear Bao, I will miss you, your sillyness, optimism, and obsession of everything PINK. My 70's chica, what will me and Patricia do without you to make us laugh? Romps to the fabric stores, tailors, and hot sweaty pool halls will never be the same.

San Fran, look out, you've got a helluva a woman coming your way.




A demonstration of ahem..... I don't want to know....and "cuppage".


What happens when Saigon clubs are not sufficiently air-conditioned.


We go and terrorize the 24 hour convenience store clerks.






Defiling their chocolate.


One of the only places actually still open after the clubs shut down at midnight.


Uh-no.... I know you like pink and all, but yeah, this one you need to pass...


Pool hall garb... is interesting... Who are we kidding, these people need stylists!


We'll all be thinking of you :)

1 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get so jealous reading your entries! Can't wait to go back. Well if you read Saigon Tiep Thi.. check out the latest issue, Im on page 41 =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home