dear men


Do not make "kissing" noises when I run or walk past you. Whoever taught you that it was a good way to pick up women is completely and utterly WRONG!!!!

Went running yesturday and normally have my headphones on to drown out the noise of the city. But unfortunately, I forgot to charge my ipod, leaving me vunerable, unprotected. The ignorance that tends to accompany me was gone. Instead I was greeted with "kissing" noises from random men sitting on the benches along the park. If it was not for the fact that it would break my stride and doubtful that they would learn anything, I would have gone over and slapped EACH and EVERY one of them.

Instead, I will remember to charge my ipod, so that I can enjoy my run basked in music and pretend that all men have manners.

5 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did tell Kevin not to do that when jogging. :D

 
At 5/04/2007 11:11 PM, Blogger ypp said...

I found this blog via Google.

I'm smiling reading this !!!

:) My advice to them: start running with you :) :) heehee :)

PS: How can you run outside in this time of the year over there ? Can someone run more than 30 min without being thoroughly soaked ?

 
At 5/05/2007 8:30 AM, Blogger snowtweety said...

Easy. You run after the sun goes down. I'm lucky. Don't sweat much.

 
At 5/07/2007 9:59 PM, Blogger r. streitmatter-tran said...

smootch smootch. (please open in your text to speech program on your mac).

 
At 5/09/2007 9:32 AM, Blogger snowtweety said...

SMACK. SMACK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home