ultimate lin


One of my favorite people in the world came to visit me. She brought me tons of games: twister, poker, scrabble, and uno. She also tried to make me exercise. Lin, what are you thinking girl?


Ultimate Frisbee is tiring.... I lasted oh..... 10 minutes....


No! I am not getting back on that field!


Just for you, Lin... just for you :)


Ultimate Frisbee gang at the RMIT playing grounds.




Eating, eating, eating. Definitely one of our favorite pastimes. Munching on "ban xeo" and "oc" :)

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just looked through your blog a bit and i'm astonished that you didn't herald more loudly your meeting FREAKING MY TAM!

i'm kelly, by the way, of kelly and will. found you on rich's blog.

thanks for the traffic-circle-roundabout-picnic-fun last night.

drawing parties to follow shortly.

my bloggies:

livejournal.com/users/sigh_gone
blog.myspace.com/mssighgone

(two, count them, for my fickle friends who can't use more than one blogging program).

happy sunday.

k.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home