the rumor mill


So today was the last day of classes. One of my students came up to me and informed me that there is a rumor going around the school about me being married with kids. Sheesh...I don't even have a ring.

To them that was no excuse. They said that there are plenty of people who are married who don't wear rings. So then they asked me where I was going on holiday and if I was going to visit my 'lover'. Aishhh... I nearly choked. First I have a husband, then a lover? Where the heck do they get these ideas? Watching too many korean soap operas.

I guess the last day of classes means free reign on asking your teachers personal questions. I just shook my head.

2 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great updates on your life lol. i can't wait till u come home, u know u'll have to party with me at least ONCE!!

 
At 5/23/2006 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Tuyet...we all know you have a husband and a secret lover stashed away!! :)

Kym

 

Post a Comment

<< Home