teaching


Started teaching the University students this week. All I can say is that its been interesting. I've even had a class where there was only one student because we both didn't get the new class schedule. My class time had changed and my e-mail has been slow. Poor kid was probably bored to death. I ended up teaching the class twice yesturday.

The second time around, I had a whole group of boys that weren't even signed up to be in my section. There are two sections being taught and they said that they had missed the first one. Anyways, they turned out to be very active participants, amazingly enthusiastic, quickly responding to all my questions. Has me wondering if they only attended my class to check out the new teacher. I've already gotten one request from a boy to switch into my section and one girl to switch out. Hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home