the metro


Is Vietnam's version of Costco Wholesale. Spent most of the day shopping for the furnishings for the house. Got a set of plates, bowls, cups, and utensils, a pot, a pan, some knives, linens, pillows, laundry basket, and clothes racks. It adds up. Almost done. Can't wait, then I can relax. Will hear back about my teaching schedule next week. Being patient can be hard sometimes.

Beware of tempting pastries from the street vendors, especially if it has a funny aftertaste. I had some this morning... didn't think anything of it and then five hours later... ended up throwing up for the first time since I was four.... Whatever was in it was completely indigestible by my stomach. Throwing up leaves an awful feeling of emptyness... so went and had some pho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home