heart racing


Hung out with Jen and a few friends. We were heading to Tonic. Jen has a really nice car that is built for speed and whenever we hit a stop light, inevitably the car next to us wants to start racing and can I tell you Comm Ave is no place to race!

She ignores it for the most part, but at one point all the lights ahead of us are green and she decides to show them what her baby can do. The next thing I know she is zooming, maneuvering in and out, switching lanes instinctually. Out of the corner of my eye I see the other car nearly miss a pedestrian. A cop spots him and pulls him over, but not Jenny Dang cause she's dang good like that. Her car wasn't the only thing that was racing though, my heart was beating overtime. Hun, ever heard the story of the tortoise and the hare? Me... tortoise.....

All picts curtesy of Jenny.


The Infamous Jenny Dang.


The other Jenny...I think she is dating my cousin. Awwwhhhhh...


The girls, beginning of the night....


and end of the night....


having some fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home