holiday season round-up


This holiday season was spent with family and friends. My brother and his family were in town, so I was able to spend some time with my nieces. They are growing up fast :)

We all went Danang to visit more family there. Here is our Weekend in Danang together.

As for the evenings, when it was the kids bedtimes, I would meet up with friends at all the various holiday events around town. As you'll soon find out, at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, it is a party town for the young professionals crowd. Not much of a family oriented kind of place.

And my New Year's Eve was spent with some of the creatives in Saigon. Art rules :p

On that note, John Maeda just wrote a post about Why Being Creative is Good and David Ngo answers the question "what is design?"



"Creativity is Courage" ~ John Maeda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home