1 day left


So I have one day left before I can use Facebook again.

Not one day has passed where Facebook has not been mentioned by friends both old and new. "Oh yeah, you can get in touch with me on Facebook. Email? You want my e-mail? Why? Its on Facebook." Christ....

With one week off, I've realized that Facebook is a CULT!!!
When the hell did the rest of the world join? Its so much easier to get in touch with people and find contacts there.

Is this how everyone else that is NOT using this site feels. Annoyed that they are somehow left out of the loop?

So what was the upside of this? I actually got a lot more work done and found that people seemed to be missing my presence. Got more text messages and emails than I've gotten in a while. Awhhhh... how sweet.

As for the rest of my week, its been busy, littered with meetings with potential web clients, finishing up one design, mini-breaks here and there.

Last night, I finally tried "painting" with Uyen-My. My painting was of a sheep stuck in a man's fro. Its weird. I had nothing to look at. Yeah, don't ask me to paint from my imagination. I suck at it. Usually, I do tons of sketches and research first before I begin a project. Very much a planner. Spontaneous strokes here and there is so not me.

Gonna buy a few canvases this weekend and attempt to paint a "bike" for my sis Kim. Wish me luck :)

5 Comments:

At 9/29/2007 10:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! WHAT DO I GET? Kim gets a bike, what painting will I get it?

 
At 9/29/2007 10:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! What do I get? Kim gets a bike, what do I get for a painting? I am your sister too. And I just bought a shirt for you.

 
At 9/30/2007 10:30 PM, Blogger kevin said...

i want that sheep stuck in a man's fro painting :) !

-kev

 
At 10/08/2007 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! i'm sooooo excited for my bike! guess what? i'm painting too. i'm not really sure what yet but i need to buy a large canvas and get inspired. love you lots!

 
At 10/12/2007 2:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yo! i gotta see the sheep stuck in the fro painting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home