the comfort of routine


I realize that I have not been posting a lot lately. This is partly due to me being a bit lazy and the fact that life has taken on a bit of a routine, which can be a bit boring and comforting at times. I don't really have to think about what my days or weeks entail, but know the general outlook and plan. Maybe having a set routine is a sign of getting older and knowing what you want....

Anyways, here is what a normal week for me looks like.

Mondays and Thursdays, I consult.
Tuesdays and Fridays, I teach.

Wednesdays are my day off, so I learn. I go to classes to learn more PHP and oil painting. Brushing up on coding and getting back to my creative side to balance things out. My teachers are friends of mine. Its nice.

Saturdays, sometimes I will consult, otherwise I will work on lectures or random projects.

Sundays are chill: sleep in, read, paint, maybe frisbee, and hanging out at friends' places for game nights.

Weeknights sometimes I will try yoga, go out to dinners with friends if they are free, or just around the corner by myself. People always look at me weird when I go eat by myself. They are are not used to seeing it here I guess. I like it though, watching the scene of family, friends, and couples around me. People watching is fascinating, the interactions. Its harder to do with other people cause you feel this need to have a conversation, but when you are by yourself, that need isn't there. You can just watch.

Weekend evenings are for attending events: fashion shows, art openings, going dancing and checking out new DJs.

Simple routine, but keeps me busy and pretty content. I'm sure most of people have their own routines as well.

3 Comments:

At 11/29/2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

u need to fit in man loving somewhere in there!!! ahahahahaaa!

 
At 12/01/2007 10:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

where is my buddy when i need someone to hang out with? ahahhaa.. i miss u! especially during the holiday!

 
At 12/04/2007 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will be in Viet Nam from Dec 9th to Jan 1st . Do you want to hang out ?
Duy from Orlando .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home