dear readers


Hello. Wow, I didn't realize there were so many people who actually read my blog. Sorry for not posting of late. I've been using Facebook instead because its been so much more convenient to share and tag photos. Also for some reason, I have not been able to access Blogger at work between classes, when I'm the most reflective. They seemed to have blocked the site completely ...

Anyways, now that you have brought it to my attention, I will resume posting on my blog again. Do accept my apologies and expect more frequent posts from now on.

~ Snowtweety

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2008 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great.I read somewhere blogging people switched from blogspot to typepad or some other places because of the bottlenecks and various access problems they encountered...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home