surfer central




The town of Kuta on the island of Bali is what I would call a Surfer's Haven. No where else have I seen so many surf shops.


Thu, I think you'll need a bigger surfboard than that if you wanna learn.


And you'll prolly need to wax down the board with.... Mother's Milk wax??? What the....


Bali also seems to the be the place to get tattoos....Cool. I like.



Me and Thu being silly.


There is just something about a man in uniform. More guys should wear them :) I think I made this one a bit nervous though. He seems rather tense on my side and relaxed on Thu's...People I do not bite :P , So chill.



The streets are lined with altars and temples.


Offerings are made every morning.


Hmmm... which one?



Some late night partying at club Bounty.




And some Mango chipped ice in the morning. That stuff was so addictive. I could eat it at every meal.


If anyone ever goes to Bali, stay at the Bamboo Bed and Breakfast on Legion Street. They have nice clean rooms.



And great staff that even help me set up a place to work :)


So long Bali. I will have to go back someday. This trip was much too short.

4 Comments:

At 10/26/2006 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that blu dress smoking hot lol!! is that tattoo on YOU!?!?! WHOA that beats all mine combined ahahahhaha!!

 
At 10/26/2006 11:03 PM, Blogger snowtweety said...

Yes, it is a henna tattoo :) I kind of miss it now that it is gone.

 
At 10/27/2006 2:37 PM, Blogger ngocthu76 said...

yeah, the trip was so short, i hope to go back... miss the days we were there...

 
At 10/27/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger ngocthu76 said...

yeah, the trip was so short, i hope to go back there again... miss the days we were there....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home