busy busy bee


Trying to visit everyone in two weeks is hard when everyone else is working. Basically it leaves only the evenings to see people for some catch-up time. In one state one day, in another state the next, traveling like crazy. I've been on pratically every form of transportation, from planes and trains to buses and walking everywhere. Its tiring, especially NYC, too much walking. I've done more walking in the last two days than my entire time in VN. My 'xe om' driver would come in handy there.

Everyone seems happy to see me, yet disappointed and upset at the same time maybe because I'm only able to spend the day with them, well less than a day really, more like 10 hours....yes, I know I should take a longer vacation... Several people have tried to persuade me to move back...yes, I know most of my friends and family are here in the States..... but I'm not ready to come back yet. If you guys wanna find me a job, maybe then, I'll consider it :) For now, I'm pretty content with where I am.

3 Comments:

At 6/16/2006 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each time I go back to France, it is the same song: Run, Run, Run,...
Take care.

 
At 6/16/2006 8:29 PM, Blogger r. streitmatter-tran said...

don't come back. your house is flooded. okay. i'm lying. patricia cleared the gutter....just in time though.

 
At 6/16/2006 8:44 PM, Blogger snowtweety said...

yeah, i'm totally gonna have to move in september.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home