a few good men






Last night we had our drag party and were quite surprised to see how much the boys got into it. We had to keep reminding them that women do not constantly grope their own breasts or squeeze other women's. They were having way too much fun with their fake boobies. Although with all inhibitions out the door, their dancing did improve immensely. There is just something about swingy skirts and dresses, huh? The breeze must feel invigorating I bet.

And boy did we get some funny reactions walking through the streets of Saigon together: horror, curiosity, confusion... even some cat-calls and pick-up lines for the ladies in drag. The best though was when we walked out of the house and into the alleyway. Our neighbors had gathered to enjoy the show. They laughed, pointed, and even the old women chased us for a grope to see if the breasts were real. Lol!!! I was so glad I was not a lady that night.


All the girls....


The Ladies... Identities are hidden to protect our ladies from overzealous stalkers and old women looking to cop a feel...ok, ok... also under threats of death...

The Britney Spears look-a-alike in the Catholic schoolgirl outfit was crowned the queen, mainly because he could not stop shaking his ass and giving everyone lap-dances. Dude worked for that crown.


Awh... a cake for me and Bao.


Hmmm... can't decide. Does Bao look more like a 'cat' or a 'mouse'?

Thanks to all those who joined in on the fun and those who couldn't but sent me well-wishes from afar. You are awesome!!!! I also love all my gifts. So thoughtful :)

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2006 10:45 PM, Blogger r. streitmatter-tran said...

i don't mind my face being shown. i don't think anyone will want to date me as a woman anyhow, unless i can do a better job on my "smokey eyes".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home