head in the clouds - the 100th post


Last year at this time, I was staring off into the distance trying to see through the clouds, contemplating what I wanted to do next in life. It was my birthday and I was on a plane heading to Vietnam for a visit, hoping that once I landed, I would arrive at some sense of clarity in terms of which direction to take.

One year later, I'm living here. My feet are firmly planted on the ground. I have the job that I sought to get and yet my mind still wanders when I see the clouds. What else is out there?


Time for reflection.




The pictures are taken at the resort town of Ba Na at the top of this mountain in Da Nang. There is nothing but clouds.


It was fun to finally get out of the city and do some hiking.


An unfinished road....

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BERFday Tuyet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home