think i'm sick


My co-worker had a cold last week and I think I caught it cause right now, I feel like crap. Sibs, if you read this, don't tell mom and dad. I don't want them to worry so much especially with all the news coverage on the avian flu going around. Went in to S.O.S. today to get my flu shot, but they told me to come back in 3 days after my cold goes away. Bummers. I think I need to go get myself some 'chao ca' and lots of orange juice. Steam bath would be lovely right now.

On another note, my students have been quite friendly. One asked me to join him and his friends on vacation in Phan Thiet next weekend. I politely declined. One because I got kiddies to teach on the weekends and two, well it would be kinda weird if my students knew what I looked like in a bathing suit, right?

Last night was spent shopping around the neighborhood. Found a really cute shoe store down my street and bought myself some silver flats. After weeks of searching, still haven't found any black flats here that I like. So called up sis this morning and told her to pack my favorite ones from home and send them over. I can't believe I forgot to pack them when I left. Shoes are my downfall.

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tuyet,
the best place to buy loafer shoes that are really good in a the sport stor on Hai Ba Trung Street. Near Hoang Yen restaurant. It should be facing the Ford Vietnam building. They have a great selection of goods destined for the US market at Vietnamese prices. Be prepared to spend at least 50USD for comfortable shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home