bovine invasion 6.13



One craving down, a few more to go. Next stop, some ice cream at E&B on Newbury.


Hmmmm.. this is new, I don't ever remember a painted cow out front.


What to get, so many choices...


The rice-krispies cone is the best invention ever!


Now this is what gives me a high. Yah, I know its as big as my head...


So as I walk along I see another cow...


and another...Turns out they are all over Boston for the Cow Parade.




My favorite of all the cows I ran across was the 'Trojan Cow'. I like the headgear.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 'Trojan Cow' is hilarious..:D

and that rice crispy thing is just ridiculus...girl you can eat! and not put weight on

 
At 7/03/2006 8:48 PM, Blogger snowtweety said...

Lol, I know :) I do put on weight, but lose it since I run around so much when I'm not sleeping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home