my best friend's wedding


So one of my best friend's from college just got married to a guy I apparently introduced her to, not intentionally by the way. Who knew she would like him and they'd get hitched :P Certainly not me.... I was quite shocked when she told me they were dating. "No... you can't be serious. Him???" Sorry Tan, I know I'm bad. You're a good guy. I'm working on it....

Long story short, they're actually really cute together and I'm extremely happy for both of them. Pictures from Susie's and Tan's wedding:


Lin, Susie, and Me up sharing some stories, chocolate chip cookies, and milk.


Tan sneaking a peek at Susie the morning of the wedding. Such a punk...he wasn't supposed to see her yet.


With Lin, who zipped her into her dress.


Her mom helping her with her veil.


All ready to go...


The guest sign-in table with pictures of their parents' weddings. Awhhh....


Walking down the isle with her dad.


Making their vows.


Tan asking "May I kiss the bride?" because the officiator forgot. Lol :)


The answer, "Of course!!!" So he did.


The newly married couple in outfit number 1.


In outfit number 2. I designed her Ao Dai. Gorgeous, isn't it? Thank you, thank you :P


And in outfit number 3, both of them in traditional Korean clothes. Love it!!! Such bright, vivid colors :)


A Wellesley group picture with the beaming bride.

6 Comments:

At 7/11/2007 1:26 AM, Blogger hana said...

Susie is beautiful, such a radiant bride! Thanks for posting the lovely pictures. (Can you get her to join Facebook too!)

 
At 7/11/2007 1:29 AM, Blogger hana said...

And the ao dai you designed is gorgeous too!

 
At 7/11/2007 5:51 AM, Blogger snowtweety said...

I will try, but Susie is very bad about things like that...

 
At 7/11/2007 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that ao dai . And i glad to see the broom insisted on keeping our Vietnamese tradition.

 
At 7/22/2007 6:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love your orange dress! did chi lien sew that one?

 
At 7/23/2007 11:16 AM, Blogger snowtweety said...

Actually no. One of the seamstresses at NTU did. She did another white lace one for me that I'll have to find an occasion to wear. Chi Lien is a bit busy being pregnant at the moment, so I had to find someone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home