pink streak


As my sister was getting her hair-cut, I got kinda bored and asked one of the hairdressers to give me a pink streak. It turned out to be more purply magenta than pink, but still looks neat. Not very obvious though, just a small section on the very bottom layer, so you don't even see it if my hair is down. Similiar to when I had the platinum blond streak... just that my hair is a bit longer now.




One co-worker thought it was a scarf at first. My boss liked it, but wondered if I was going crazy. Maybe just a little... my way of rebeling, I guess. Instead of tatoos and piercings, I dye my hair. Its been so normal for the past 3 years...

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger r. streitmatter-tran said...

who was the person who died your hair 3 years ago? that famous stylist of stylists. me that's who!!! loyalty these days.....

 
At 7/12/2006 6:04 PM, Blogger snowtweety said...

I like my new hairdresser. Xuan is awesome !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home